נושאי המשימה מספר 46001+46002
קו חיים מהו?
1. Deals specifically with single-user anchor devices.
2. BS EN 795: 2012 states, ‘Requirements and test methods for multi-user anchor devices, i.e. anchor devices that allow more
than one user to be attached at any one time, are provided in a separate CEN Technical Specification.’ This Technical Specification is CEN/TS 16415: 2012 (see right).
3. States that in recognition of foreseeable misuse, anchor devices intended for fall restraint must be tested for fall arrest.
4. States that U-Bolt clamps shall not be used to form cable terminations.
5. States that static strength requirements have increased:
• Metallic anchor devices now 12 kN (previously 10 kN)
• Non-metallic anchor devices now 18 kN* (previously 10 kN).
*unless evidence of durability is provided.
6. States that the anchor device shall be tested using construction fixing(s) (e.g. clamp) and construction material(s) (e.g. a roofing system) as recommended in the information provided by the manufacturer.
7. Clarifies the requirements for testing a Type C horizontal flexible anchor line (Man Safe Horizontal Cable System) which includes the requirements to test in the longest and shortest spans, at intermediate and corner brackets, at a joint in the line and at an entry/exit line fitting.